To submit an event for this calendar click here
- This event has passed.
The Wedding Workshop
February 2, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Are you getting married in 2019? Have you started planning your wedding and have already run into a roadblock? Is vendor “sticker shock” blowing your mind? Would you like the opportunity to ask wedding vendors questions without feeling the pressure to sign with them right away? Then this is the workshop for you!
The Wedding Workshop is designed for brides (and grooms) to ask questions of, as well as gain knowledge from, vendors in the wedding and event industry without feeling sales pressure. We have the answers for questions like:
– Why do photographers cost what they do?
– Is it better to rent or buy linens?
– What does a wedding planner do?
– Should I get a wedding planner or an event day manager?
– What does my venue provide me with?
– How do I know how much catering to order?
– Should I get a wedding cake?
– What type of wedding can I have on my budget?
Vendors in attendance will be:
Ariel’s Special Events
Blue Marlin Signature Catering
Idol Image Photography
Lake Murray Event Rentals
So bring your fiance, your bridal party, and your parents and gain a behind-the-scenes look of what goes into making your wedding day a dream to a reality!
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.