To submit an event for this calendar click here
- This event has passed.
2019 Heart Expo at Providence Health
February 28, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Providence Health was the first hospital to introduce full cardiovascular services to the Midlands community more than 40 years ago. Today Providence Health is still leading innovation in the diagnosis and treatment of heart disease. Join us for this free public event and get the tools you need to live heart healthy!
All attendees will receive a free gift while supplies last. Call 800.424.DOCS to RSVP and to reserve your free gift! Or register online here: https://www.yourprovidencehealth.com/classes-events/2019-heart-expo/
Learn the Lifestyle
Learn about choices that impact your heart health risk, from “heart healthy gourmet” to rehabilitative exercises to preventive screenings.
See the Science
Explore advanced technology for diagnostics and treatment, from detailed imaging to medical devices.
Meet the Experts
Speak with nationally-recognized leaders in heart care. Attend Q&A presentations or talk one-on-one at a specialty station.
You’ll have access to:
• Heart surgeons who received one of the industry’s highest marks of quality (STS 3 –Star Ranking) 22 times
• Interventional cardiologists who are part of the region’s leading Structural Heart program
• Registered dietitian who created the award-winning Providence Cooks! classes
• Cardiopulmonary rehab specialists who trained two of South Carolina’s last three Cardiac Rehab Patients of the Year
• Pharmacists trained in cardiovascular medicines to answer medication questions
• Imaging diagnostic specialists who screen the USC athletes for heart health
• Cardiologists from the region’s only hospital-based vein center
• … and more!
Refreshments will be provided.
Thursday, Feb. 28, 2019, 5 – 8 pm • 2435 Forest Drive, Columbia, SC 29204
Making Communities Healthier by Extending Christ’s Healing Ministry.
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.